“Class 10” Synthetic Paper
Our synthetic paper includes a large variety of properties: water resistant, tear resistant, outdoor
use, top quality printing, environment friendly, to name a few.
The uniqueness of synthetic paper makes it particularly suited when very specific technical benefits are required, such as:
- Resistant to tearing and water, synthetic paper is an ideal substrate for outdoor applications. Plus, because it is resistant to seawater, it is perfect for drum labels, shipping labels, etc.
- Resistant to oily substances and most chemical products (i.e. ammonia, caustic soda, isopropyl alcohol).
- Smudge proof Thermal Transfer print, absorbent and resistant coating in wet environment.
- Due to its special manufacturing process, synthetic paper has no grain direction, which means it conforms easily to bottle shapes
- Can withstand extreme heat and cold, remaining dimensionally stable up to +60° C / +140° F and down to -60° C / -76° F.
- Due to its good UV resistance and weathering characteristics, synthetic will not shrink or become brittle.
- Complies with specifications for toy regulations.
- Can be Gamma irradiated for medical sterilization processing. After being sterilized, it is microbially clean.
- Meets class 10 microchip clean room specifications.
- Because of balanced physical properties, conforms well to irregular surfaces or very tight radii.
|Weight (25 x 38)||Caliper||Sheets/Carton||Part Number|